Sunday 20 April 2008

Sore Young

When Amy gets some money, we might live in a house that has sangria and a penguin radio (with a rubber ring) and she will learn the words for Lemonade in many different languages, so that she is happy. The penguins can dance wicked cool.

We will live together with our literary genius and there will be no maniacal blogging. I won't have to answer the door in my pants because there will be a large box to hold all of her magazines. We can learn Elton John lyrics.

There will be jelly and laughter. And riots.

1 comment:

  1. I found a penny today, by my reckoning this only needs to happen another 200,000,000 times and we'll have our house.

    If you start collecting as well, then we only need it to happen 100,000,000 times each, and I think you'll agree, that's much more likely!

    ReplyDelete