Sunday 6 April 2008

Apples, A's and Birds

Gerald is an artist. Sheena is a Parasite. Gerald can draw everything so beautifully, except for apples. Sheena can only draw apples, but draws them very well indeed. People like apples, so Gerald wanted to draw them. But he can't. Sheena the Parasite is better.

On a separate note, I'd like to say thank you to my readership. I hope you both enjoy my nonsense. The two A's are wonderful people.

There's a little bird in my cupboard, I'm gonna take her home. Let her be free to be in a cage of her own choice, instead of my own. I don't know if it's right to be left, who ever does?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address

1 comment:

  1. Well I think right should be right and left should be left. Because those are the rules.

    And what can I say, the rules must be obeyed. No wait that was Abba.

    Now I'm having a flashback of Mr. Rauh dancing on a coach. And just before bedtime. How unsavoury.

    ReplyDelete