Friday 25 April 2008

Nothing to say...

I had nothing to say to blog yesterday, and I guess I still don't. But I thought then I would write about having nothing to write.

I don't know what to write.
I've been doodling all kinds of sh.....short prose.

It's a common misconception that Utopia is a perfect land. It is not, the Greek origins to the word mean "No Place", ie the most important thing being that it does not or can not exist. Eutopia however would be more correct, as the Greek origins of that translate as "good or well place). The play on phonetics was probably intended by Sir Morus, but there is an important difference. So next time, you will know!

Noddy Holder is in the Birmingham Walk Of Stars. He is from Walsall.

I want to go to Leighton Buzzard and/or Weston-Under-Lizard. England has nothing if not great place names.

I think that Rohan might end up dying in the Colourbox, when it falls down.

I could comment on the current perils within the socio-economic processes of the southern Basque region, but I'm not going to.

Be well, readership, you who doth treat me too kind

No comments:

Post a Comment