Monday 28 April 2008

Fairy Nuff

I saw a fairy in the hedge, and she was related to Denver, who was a singer. He sang songs.
Oh my word! I know, I know, eye no, you have a taste for fast change. But Denver is stuck where he is. The fairy is more movable. She sings no songs. But sometimes the rabbit is better than the carrot, you know, you know, ewe no?
The heavens will cry over me, said an ugly hog. But let there be doves, gloves and the heavens above. Dinosaurs have hearts, just as the heathens of old had spears and leaves of caucasian ivy. The train is now arriving, tense as it is. It's like a good old time of old, where the ship was still on course and people still believed in romance. Denver sang about romance. He sang songs about romance. But he didn't believe it, so the others didn't either.
It's impossible to exist in a social plain, and in anti-social plain who knows, who knows, hoonos? It may feel more at home, but would have no takers. What a conunununundrum!
The fairy is sweet though. Hope I see her again, Denver is quite tiresome after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment