Tuesday 22 April 2008

The Hardest Zip to Zip

Blogs and Essays are often made by a fabulous sentence to end, and also the delivery.
So here we go:
"So we should not ban it, because Janet can - its gannet tans itself on the gambit".

It's not off-topic, it's a metaphor. "It" symbolises witchcraft, "Janet" is symbolic of all supposed practicioners. The "Gannet" is telling of the superficial principles of medieval patriarchal persecution. I don't know what a gambit is.
This is the truth
Or did I just rhyme as many things as possible together? ban it, janet, can it, gannet, gambit.
Planet didn't fit in.
A gambit is apparently any maneouvre by which one seeks to gain an advantage, originally from chess. So that could symbolise the men's attempt to gain advantage over women.
Sentence done, let's go home, good night.
or
By the way Anne I couldn't give a flying fiddle about this!
So tough tits tutor tripe!
I throw my sentence at you! Whilst I'm covered in mud, blood and tears.
And nose of Turk, eye of western samoan bullfrog, tongue of lion and a garnish of poison ivy.
Maybe dressed like a witch...With a big trafic cone on my head! Look at me I'm a big witch!
The flick my cape and walk out, grabbing my broom stick with an indignant nonchalance.

Then I'll fly underground and raid THE Machine Room where the Plagiarism machine is kept. It looks like Bertha, but has watchtowers, it's own climate and plagiarism dwarfish watchmen.

1 comment:

  1. The river was deep when I swam it, Janet!

    I AM A WITCH!

    ReplyDelete