Saturday 19 April 2008

Shpeecy Shpicy Poot de Chucken Wid de Peashy

Beaut and Libert had another adventure last night. They dreamt about getting pregnant and sleep sex and small grey hard furred dog creatures.

They went to Sweden afterwards to get fellofahorse and a drum.

Third Man. Where's the toilet? You've been talking in your sleep. I've been sleeping in my dreams. I'm sticking with you, because I'm made out of glue. Let's record you playing with your Whammy and I'll play the bongos. "Wow what are you doing here at this party?" "I'm playing cricket. You?". You give off a good vibration. Sangria. Would you like to try Sex on the Beach? Let's do it on the Donau Beach. "My name is Ali, I am from London" "Are you really?" "Yes, i am" "Cool, I'm not" "You're not what?" "Ali from London" "No, I am though" "Good". "I could tell you were a musician straight away. That's not a bad thing. I knew I was talking to a child then so it is more interesting" "Thanks". I like turtles. Electronik, Supersonik. My blue jeans is tight, prepare for the downcount. "Is Norah Jones blues?" "No". Shall we go? I want junk-food. You're like a little sister to me. Yeah I thought you were gay. Night Bus. Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side. Kartnerstrasse is over that way. Train tracks. Swedish jokes. Twelve inch pianist. It's ok for running around in. I want it all. Es geht durum. "I'm just tidying my room, quickly" "I think you'll be here a long time". Fruity cakes. I like your Whammy. Me too. I like turtles. I just like maps. I like big butts and I cannot lie. "I like bad 60s horror films" "Oh really, have you seen a good one recently?" "Erm, no." You have a lot of stuff. "Do you iron?" "Yes." I like turtles. I don't need a jacket. Ribena is beautiful. You should have learnt karate! "You have nice handwriting" "Can you read it?" "No". How to fossilise your hamster. Hot water freezes quicker than cold water, fact. "I like Loretta Lynn" "Who?". That the treble can't erase, what about my weakness, I'm totally addicted to bass. Wow wha oh. Chicka chicka freestyler. Puretone. Why did I know that? I want to be green. Cold rooms. Dead people. I like turtles. It's so warm isn't it! I don't need a jacket. Hmm, according to this, you're gay. "Damn we missed the bus!" "There's another one in 8 minutes" "How good is that!"

Tres bien! =)

Может быть, я люблю тебя больше, чем мы оба знаем.
Но, может быть, лучше о том, что путь.
Не перевести, или, может быть, вам надо?

2 comments:

  1. This is my alternate personality.

    Or actually is it, because surely if I was alternate, I wouldn't call myself alternate?

    Anyway - I liked it.

    Sincerely yours,

    A.L. Ternate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous description / summary of the evening. It's such a pleasure to read, really.

    Now I'm tired and want to go rollerblading again.

    ReplyDelete