Friday 9 May 2008

Jippity Jop the Cow went Bop, with pretty blades all in his tow

I like chocolate. I like fruity cakes. I like playing music for people. I like playing music for myself. I like hearing music. I like nice people. I like that feeling of “what if” when I meet someone new. I like red. I like sausage. I like sleeping. I like the park. I like scooting. I like peace and quiet. I like rock and roll inclusively and exclusively. I like talking. I like talking in cafés. I like fish and chips. I like doodling. I like Beethoven and Liszt and Rachmaninov. I like Dalí. I like swimming once I'm there. I like lying down with my eyes closed. I like you. I like Am Himmel. I like girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes. I like to believe in romance. I like reading stuff I don't understand. I like understanding stuff I don't read. I like sentiment. I like liking things.

1 comment: